*** New patients need to book by phone***
The online booking system is not to be used to book emergency appointments.
If you are currently experiencing a medical emergency, please dial triple ‘0’ for an ambulance.
Appointments on line can only be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Current patients of the practice are eligible to make online appointments by registering their details via the online appointment portal.
Please enter ‘First Name’ and ‘Last Name’ details as they appear on your Medicare card.
- Please be advised that the duration for a standard appointment booked online is 15 minutes.
- Longer appointments (30 minutes) are allocated for a range of health issues, e.g., pap smears, mental health consultations, health assessments. If you are making an appointment to see the doctor about one of these health issues or if you have several things to discuss during your consult, we kindly request that you book a longer appointment.
- Longer appointments need to be booked by phone.
- Appointments for GP Management Plans, Health Assessments, Immunisations, Minor Surgical Procedures, 6 week mother/baby checks must be booked through Reception on 9509 4488 as they require both Doctor and Nurse to attend.
IF YOU CANNOT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS PLEASE CONTACT OUR FRIENDLY RECEPTION STAFF AND THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.